my ex boyfriend is still logged into hypemachine on my laptop.
1. I hope this never changes, because I just realized that all this time, I’ve been liking songs and making playlists under his account.
2. Sorry for recently heart-ing this new jam Katy Perry did with Juicy J.
3. …I’m not at all sorry about that.
If u see a guy with long hair he’s either gorgeous or fucking weird and the answer lays in what type of shoe he’s wearing
This is the best post I’ve ever read
1. The guy who tried to be inconspicuous and leave me a tip under one of our coasters here at work.
2. Choosing to wear my bubble gum pink shoes to brighten up the gloomy day we’ve been dealt here.
3. The cute younger couple who came in because they packed up and took a vacation before they “work for the rest of their lives”
4. The idea of snuggling up in bed tonight all cozy and having a movie night.
5. Deciding I’m going to paint tonight. Nice.
In social issues class today our professor held up a black book and was like “this book is red” and we were all “no” and he said “yes it is” and we were just all “that’s not right” and he turned it around and the back cover was red and he said “Don’t tell somebody they’re wrong until you’ve seen things from their point of view”
that speaks to me